4/29/09

Part 2: I WILL LIVE AND NOT DIE

After finding out about my condition, I attended a small Sunday service at the Church of the Blue Mountains just outside of Collingwood, Ontario. During a time of prayer for each other, Pastor Bruce pointed to me and proclaimed prophetically, “You will live and not die; you will live and not die.” Another friend who was at that very time praying for me added the phase “and will proclaim the works of the Lord.” Little did I realize at that time that Psalm 118 verse 17 says the same thing. “I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.” I grabbed onto that verse and have been repeating it daily since then. Two days later I was in Barrie at a Pentecostal service lead by evangelist Bill Prankard. At the end of the service Bill proclaimed over the entire church the words, “You will live and not die.”
My friend Bruce grabbed me to make sure I had heard the same words again and we left rejoicing over what I know and believe is words of life for me. I have started to feel a lot better in the past few weeks and even today after having three teeth removed, I still feel great. Praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment